воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

freespeak jabra




Many things happened in the 19th year of my life.

Feel I really matured a lot, be it others can see it or not.
Matters of love, I understood a tiny bit more.
Matters of relationships with people, I know how to handle more.
How to empathise with others, that I know a bit more too,
as I experienced sufferings along with others,
or witness how others suffered unnecessarily at the hands of superiors.
Positive thinking, that I more or less acquired it.
Own sense of identity, having found it, having myself lost in it.

However I am still as short-tempered as ever.
A temper that erupts on fatigue.
A temper that can be easily triggered shortly after waking up.
But also a temper that isnapos;t there in any other occasions.

Confident as I was when younger,
lack of confidence is what they commented as of now.
Easily swayed, unsure of myself,
and thus easily troubled, by unnecessary worries.
But still have to admit,
the stubbornness part of me,
the perseverance in me,
still has a confidence that is to be reckoned with.

Well, many may disagree with what I said above.
True. There are tons of more areas I still need to mature in.
But I guess its some sort enough for a 19 year old kid,
who hasnapos;t even yet really stepped into the next stage of life,
that of a true relationship with a fated person,
whom I am destined to share at least a part of her life together in this lifetime,
whom I have waited for so long for a secured starting point.

As the 20th year approaches,
I must start gearing myself for the next path in life,
that which concludes a phase in my life,
that which begins the next step of my life.
Be it I embrace it with an all-new me,
a greatly improved me,
or just plain old me,
what it matters most,
is that I am still myself...

avs directv forum, freespeak jabra, freespeaktm headset jabra wireless, freespee, freespeech, freespeech radio.



Комментариев нет: