понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

authentic watch




Had a fun night last night at my Nannaapos;s 80th meal. She went home very early with her side of the family (sheapos;s only my nanna cos she married my grandad after my Nan (dads mum) died...if that makes sense). Our side of the family stayed though for drinks until quite well which was such a laugh.

Anyway, weapos;re happily sat drinking and laughing when guess who walks in and sits on the table next to us....Mr Larkin, history teacher from Fairfield lol. I was very embarassed but I dont know if he recognised me or not. He didnt say anything and despite my Mum saying apos;You should go and say hiapos; I didnt say anything either lol.

It was a really good night though so that was good. Not done much today, went to the warehouse and then done some stuff online. Got a very very busy week next week though with stuff to do on the website and in the office. Things are selling at a constant pace at the moment, a bit slow but we havent really advertised or anything yet so my thinking is that things can only go up.

Not much else to say....busy busy busy with nothing to report lol. Sure I will later on in the week...
authentic watch, authentic washington redskins jersey, authentic warren dunn jersey, authentic wanted posters, authentic watches.



Комментариев нет: