среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

car accident los angeles




I did not know there was going to be so much blood.
When I swung the blade down, I thought I knew what I was doing.
�But after the deed was done, lifting his head to stare into those cold, blood shot eyes, my other hand holding a bloody knife, I wondered if I should have done it.
There was no choice, I had to drag the knife down his front till the organs spill out, so getting rid of the head first is much more sensible.
As I look upon the bloody scene, I couldnapos;t help but cringe a little.
Even Naly-chan, with all her love for goriness would have uttered a small noise of uneasiness.
I donapos;t even want to imagine how Komi would have reacted.

It was alright, though, I had chopped the garlic and parsley before hand, so at least I wouldnapos;t have to clean the bloody cutting board yet.
Besides the pan is heating up nice and warm, and the garlic and parsley are ready.
Time to put the fish in.

crime map savannah, car accident los angeles, car accident liability, car accident legal right, car accident legal help, car accident legal advice.



Комментариев нет: