вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

berlin falling wall




I went for my nerve conduction test today at the neurologist.

IT FUCKING SUCKED

Thereapos;s no nice way to put it. Thatapos;s the only way I can sum it up.

The exam consisted of the doctor putting a pair of leads up and down my forearm and hand and sending a shock between them and I guess timing how long it would take to travel. He did that about 10 or 12 times for each hand measuring different paths. Then came the needles. Each arm got three needles hooked up to the machine to "read my muscle" - whatever the hell that means. Heapos;d pop it in on an angle, but when heapos;d pull it out, wouldnapos;t pull it straight out - heapos;d try to pull it on the opposite angle - causing it to hurt more. Two (or four, if you count both arms) of the needles went into the forearms. The last set went into the muscles of my palms. Those ones hurt the worst. Needles in pure muscle hurt like a bitch.

Oh, and the doctor kinda looked like Brian Dennehy (if Dennehy lost a couple pounds).
berlin falling wall, berlin falls wall, berlin family in kiesow spandau.



Комментариев нет: