понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

canadian liquidators wholesale




Your comments were so valuable last time around what do you think of these two? only one of them will be included in my project... I love the structure of one, and the unexpected vibrance (oops... Not a real word) of the other. I was attempting to pose and almost fell off the couch. But then again, with the other, the S curve of the body interacts well with the cushions. I dunno. I like them both. What about yooouuu? which oneapos;s more interesting to you?





iapos;m putting far too much (not enough?) thought into all of this. Our professor PROMISED us that heapos;d tear these photos apart and we are going to feel and embrace the pain.
canadian liquidators wholesale, canadian liquor distributors, canadian liquor law.



Комментариев нет: