воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

florida marine contractor




If Iapos;m ever by myself
Scrubbing a toilet
having told my son to leave with his girlfriend
having driven my husband out to seek solace at the first invitation
and your daughter left months ago

I might think to reconsider my life, and think that I was the one ultimately left alone.

Thereapos;s days youapos;ll never really forget.
The 21st January. The 5th of august. The 9th of march. The 28th october. The 7th of october. The 25th of June. The 2nd February.

Blah Blah.
Iapos;ve got a giant cup of coffee, 1 + 1/2 hours to kill and my politics note to hand.
letapos;s go.
xo

chatilla, florida marine contractor, florida marine biology jobs, florida marine biology, florida marine auction liquidators, florida marinas southwest.



Комментариев нет: